
So recently... as in the last 6 months I have been helping a couple of friends with a video shoot they have been working on. The short film is entitled Mucho Presidente being that the film deals with the continuous cloning and murder of Zachary Taylor the 12th president of the USA. I know it sounds strange, but basically I think it was the only idea that anyone could come up with that incorporated a time machine, a shootout in a roller rink (on roller skates) and the most ridiculously tight pants that a man could possibly wear, into one epic film short. All in all it was a lot of fun, and we got to be pretty creative. Hopefully the film will be all edited and ready to go by nove
mberish.
mberish.
Love it! Can't wait to see it!
ReplyDeleteyou gonna be posting it on your site? or online at least? sounds awesome!
ReplyDelete